9020 Klagenfurt, Austria
Telephone: +43 (0) 50202 - 0
Fax: +43 (0) 50202 - 3000
Registration: Landesgericht Klagenfurt, FN 108415i
Supervisory authority: Finanzmarktaufsicht (FMA), Austrian National Bank
Member of the Carinthian Chamber of Commerce: Sektion Bank und Versicherung
VAT no.: ATU 25775505
Applicable legal regulations are in particular the Austrian Banking Act
(Bankwesengesetz - BWG) and the Act on Supervision of Securities
(Wertpapieraufsichtsgesetz - WAG) in the respective version.
1. the operation of all banking transactions in accordance with § 1(1) Bankwesengesetz (BWG), with the exception of the issue of funded debenture bonds, building society savings business, the management of capital investment funds according to the Investmentfondgesetz [Investment Funds Act], the management of property funds according to the Immobilien-Investmentfondsgesetz [Property Investment Funds Act], the establishment or management of equity funds according to the Beteiligungsfondsgesetz [Equity Funds Act] and the acceptance and investment of severance contributions;
2. mortgage bank business
3. The corporate object also covers
- the activities of a financial institution within the meaning of § 1(2) BWG, as a superior bank within the HYPO ALPE-ADRIA Bank Group within the meaning of § 30(5) BWG,
- the activities and auxiliary activities within the meaning of § 1(3) BWG,
- advice on insurance matters and the activity of an insurance broker,
- management consultancy and company organisation,
- investment consulting and asset management, including in the form of fiduciary transactions,
- property management,
- leasing and letting own properties and movable goods,
- the activity of an estate agent and property developer,
- the sale of tickets for officially approved games of chance,
- investments in companies of all kinds,
- company acquisitions or formations,
- the acquisition and sale of properties, buildings or equivalent titles, and
- with consideration to the statutory provisions in this respect, all transactions capable of directly or indirectly promoting the company’s business purpose.
4. The company is entitled to set up local offices, branch establishments and subsidiaries and to hive off business lines to these.
5. The company operates in Austria and abroad.
6. Reference to Wertpapieraufsichtsgesetz (WAG).
Dr. Gottwald Kranebitter (Chairman)
Mag. Wolfgang Edelmüller
Mag. Johannes Proksch
Dipl. Kfm. MA Rainer Sichert
Dr. Johannes Ditz (Chairman)
Dr. Rudolf Scholten (Vice-Chairman)
DI Dr. Helmut Draxler
Mag. Alois Steinbichler
Mag. Gerhard Plieschnig
Akad. Vkfm. Richard Joham
100 % Republic of Austria
Please see investments (menu item: Investor Relations).
Austrian National Bank
- Presentation of Hypo Alpe Adria
- Press informationen, reportages and fotos regarding projects, aktivities and partner of Hypo Alpe Adria
- Information and links regarding Investor Relations (shareholders, financial ratios, investments, etc.)
Accessibility means making websites accessible to as large a group of users as possible - independent of physical and technical possibilities. As a rule, all users benefit from an accessible website. Accessibility doesn't mean creating a separate second version of the website (a text-only version for example), but designing websites directly to meet the requirements of accessibility right from the start.
Pointers on Use
You will find some useful pointers here for easier handling of www.hypo-alpe-adria.com. All sub-pages below the homepage have a standard layout across the board. The structure is logical and the content is clearly differentiated.
To Hypo Alpe Adria, accessibility is an ongoing process. We make accessible pages available to you on a sustained basis by using a modern content management system.
Frames and a table-based layout were deliberately not used in the design for ease of use reasons. In the process, compliance with standards (HTML, CSS, WEAG 1.0 A) was very important to us. If it turns out that any page does not meet these standards, we ask you to draw our attention to the situation.
The main menu is used to directly reach the areas that we offer on our homepage. On each page, you have the option of adjusting the font to an optimum size. To magnify a page, press
It is also possible to use key combinations. Navigation items can be selected directly by combining the Alt key (to the left of the space bar) with another key. The following combinations are currently supported:
[Alt] + : Information on the content area
[Alt] + : Main navigation
[Alt] + : Search
Since the number keys on the numerical keypad don't always work, we recommend using the keys on the main keyboard.
MS Internet Explorer:
Please press the ENTER key afterwards, e.g.: Alt + 3, ENTER
The SHIFT key is also necessary, e.g.: Alt + SHIFT + 3 (follow sequence)
The shortcuts follow a different rule here: Shift + ESC + Number
Control + shortcut, e.g. CTRL + 3
These links can be selected with the tab key immediately after loading the website. A skip link is a pointer at the beginning of a page that is connected to a skip destination on the same page. Skip links make navigation easier, for example by skipping over large areas of the homepage to the desired area. Skip links also make navigation easier for the visually impaired who work with a special keyboard.
You will find an overview of the structure and scope of our homepage in the sitemap down at the bottom in the footer. The sitemap links every page of the homepage thereby taking you to the desired location with one click.
Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG, Brand & Event Management
Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG, Organisation/IT