The opening of the current account abroad will be decided by Hypo Alpe-Adria Bank d.d., Zagreb case by case; a prior approach is absolutely necessary.
- Company registration from the commercial court,
- Article of associations if registration at the court is not proposed,
- Statement on statistical classification,
- Annual report of two last business years including auditors’ report (optional),
- Copies of passports of authorized persons for representing the company,
- Copies of passport of authorized persons for disposing on the account
- Company registration: not older than 3 months
- Authorised signatures list: If the persons authorised for representing the non-resident are not at the same time authorised for disposing with funds on the account, the authorised signatures list must be certified by a public notary or by a foreign commercial court.
- Most recent financial reports: certified by an auditor or by the tax office,
- Copies of the personal identification documents (passport),
- Beneficial ownership statement,
- Statement on statistical classification (optional)
The documentation must be submitted in Original and as certified copy along with a translation made by the official interpreter in English or Croatian. Company registration must be submitted on a yearly basis in order for the non-resident account to remain active.
To be able to process your account opening request, we ask you to fill the attached self disclosure and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.